Thursday, February 3, 2011

Soft. Broken. Moldable

In some manner of speaking I've hardened my heart. I had continued in practices that I knew where wrong and in doing so callused my heart against hearing the voice of God. Whatever gave me the idea that doing so would be healthy, fun, or worth it, I don't know. But I have to say that I desire that those practices end here. I am serious about serving God with all my heart! I am not a flake, fake or halfway convinced.
Today I took the first steps in taking a stand...
Will it be a struggle? Yes!
Will I be committed? 110%
Will it be a worth it? Yes!

1Corinthians 15:58
Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
In His strength,
-Mini Mug

No comments:

Post a Comment